Serrapeptase may seem like a mysterious ‘Miracle Enzyme’ with countless testimonials to its name thanks to the thousands of people around the world who have taken it and found it of benefit to their health condition. Yet the truth is often very simple. Here are 10 answers to clear any confusion around Serrapeptase…
1) Serrapeptase clears the way for the body to naturally heal itself Think about when you cut your finger – the body’s cells naturally start healing themselves, closing the wound. Inflammation occurs at the site of the wound, as the finger starts healing. Within a few days the open wound is now closed, preventing further infection.
The same is true with chronic diseases. The trouble occurs when a large amount of inflammation is created and it becomes chronic. The result is consistent pain and symptoms, all signs that the body is struggling to overcome the inflammation, resulting in disease. Serrapeptase simply helps the body to clear the inflammation so you can overcome the painful symptoms.
2) Serrapeptase is an enzyme that ‘eats’ away the inflammation As Serrapeptase is a proteolytic enzyme (known as the Serratia E15 enzyme), it dissolves inflammatory tissue within the body, leaving living tissue intact. Once the inflammation is safely dissolved, the body eliminates it via the liver or kidneys
3) Serrapeptase is not actually made from silkworms Traditionally, the Serratia enzyme is derived from the intestines of silkworms. It is now manufactured in a laboratory and cultivated on a fungal base. So no silkworms are harmed, meaning serrapeptase is vegetarian and vegan friendly.
4) Serrapeptase is safe and has no known side effects Serrapeptase is perfectly safe to use for people of all ages and health conditions. Regardless of your health, Serrapeptase can clear inflammation, allowing healing to naturally occur. Any issues that a person may experience with serrapeptase can usually be attributed to a clearing effect. This means that the body is going through a clearing process and will soon be experiencing improved health once the symptoms disappear.
5) Yes, doctors do prescribe Serrapeptase It may not be recommended by doctors in the USA or the UK due to the Western model of medicine focusing on Big Pharma…but that’s because they’ve never heard of it. Serrapeptase has been prescribed by some doctors in Germany and Japan for over 25 years who are aware of its natural healing properties.
6) Benefits a wide range of health conditions Everything from lung health, headaches, adhesions, cysts, arthritis, cardiovascular disease, back pain, knee pain and various other problems can all benefit from taking Serrapeptase. Due to its anti-inflammatory effects, the symptoms of pain, swelling, flare-ups, mucus, coughing etc can improve giving relief.
7) Serrapeptase heals animals too The Serrapeptase enzyme is highly effective on animals. Many vets prescribe Serrapeptase to heal their pets and to prevent internal and external scarring, along with other inflammatory problems. By digesting the scar tissue, the healthy tissue eventually replaced the old scar. While the scarring wasn’t completely eradicated, it did improve considerably. Serrapeptase has been used to much success with healing cats, dogs, horses and all kinds of small animals.
8) Yes, serrapeptase can be taken with other medications and supplements It is safe to take Serrapeptase with any kind of medication or supplements. Yes, it is also safe to take with Warfarin and may even improve your cardiovascular health so you do not need to take it.
9) Serrapeptase does not need to be enterically coated to be effective, or at risk of being destroyed by stomach acid There are no studies showing that non-enteric coated Serrapeptase is not as effective or that it doesn’t work as well. There is misinformation showing that you need to take twice the amount of non-coated serrapeptase as compared to enteric coated to get the same effect. Yet all studies that have looked into the effectiveness of serrapeptase over the past 30 years have used enteric coated.
10) Yes, serrapeptase can dissolve internal scar tissue It’s recommended to take Serrapeptase for 3-6 weeks to dissolve any internal scar tissue and to ensure that it’s completely clear. This makes serrapeptase the ideal solution for abdominal scar tissue that remains after surgical procedures.
These ten answers should help to explain why Serrapeptase is the solution you’re seeking to your health problems. To learn more about Serrapeptase and its many uses and health benefits, please visit www.serrapeptase.info.
Read original article here